Infection control is nothing new and has always been a top priority in our office. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We have implemented some new safety precautions and wanted to let you know what to expect at your next visit:
- Pre Appointment Wellness Surveys. Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Temperature Taking of all patients upon arrival. If temperature is above 100.4 we will reschedule your appointment.
- Increased personal protective equipment (PPE) worn by all team members (we promise we are smiling under all this gear!).
- Frequent disinfection of all surfaces.
- Medical Grade air purifiers throughout the office.
- Complete office disinfection daily.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
What we need from our patients:
- Patients will “check in” from the car by calling the office at (510) 230-0202. You will be greeted outside by one of our admin team members and escorted into your treatment room when it becomes available.
- All patients will be asked to enter the office wearing a mask.
- We ask that only the patient enters the office. Young children or anyone requiring special assistance will be allowed to be accompanied by one adult.
- Hand Sanitizing upon entry into the Office.
If anyone in your household is feeling sick, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment.
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly with individual questions. We are committed to your health and getting everyone back on track!
39200 Liberty Street
Fremont, CA 94538